Everyone of us wants to be a leader. How can we be a leader? Leadership is not available a corner shop to go and buy for ourselves. Then how can you be a leader? This is a question to be answered by yourself.
What’s Leadership? Leadership critical to every company. Team members need someone to look to, learn from and thrive with.
Every Leader has his own style and strategy. You can be a leader by learning and getting trained. It’s quality of your way of being which you can build by training yourself.
Leadership is not the designation it’s your choice. It is you who takes responsibility and accountability of something and start working on and making it happen. Inside of this you will train teams who can execute and accomplish that task. This is critical as some time the results may not be as desired. Leader takes the risk and make it happen.
Effective leader is someone who does the followings,
- Creating the vision of the future
- Inspires team members to engage in that vision
- Creates and manages to accomplish that vision
- Coaches and builds the team to be effective to accomplish the created vision
- Takes risk to lead and train everyone to build on for fulfilling the vision
- Creates leaders to lead independently
Leadership Quotes :
- Leadership is not about a title or a designation. It’s about impact, influence and inspiration. Impact involves getting results, influence is about spreading the passion you have for your work, and you have to inspire team-mates and customers. – Robin S. Sharma
- People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives. – Theodore Roosevelt
- Leadership is unlocking people’s potential to become better. – Bill Bradley
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers. – Ralph Nader
- Leadership – leadership is about taking responsibility, not making excuses.- Mitt Romney
- No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it. – Andrew Carnegie
- Leadership is a privilege to better the lives of others. It is not an opportunity to satisfy personal greed. – Mwai Kibaki
Note – Request to comment your views about being a leader and taking leadership