Every person has got different problems; it may be health, money, relationship, carrier, emotional etc. Based on the problems each one is struggling to settle the situations and wants to have control on it, so that he can live in comfort zone. Everyone is trying to find out solutions to their problems. How can we stop struggling? How can we live comfort?
Here are some points listed out to ease the situations…
1) Instead of complaining about the situation we can start finding out the alternative solutions.
2) One should stop thinking as routine and start working on the possibilities.
3) Should think of anticipating the forthcoming problems.
4) Try to explore the maximum possibilities to convert the situation into your comfort zone.
5) Try and have the control on the situations on which you can decide and act immediately.
6) Stop thinking on the situations which are not in your control.
7) List out your strengths and weaknesses, and start focusing on your strengths to grow in the right direction.
8) Try to work/build in relation with your strengths. You have got more chances of success when you work with your strengths.
9) Be cautious /alert and see that you will not repeat any of your mistakes.
10) Try and learn from other’s mistakes.
11) Focus on converting all the possibilities in to your success.
Inspirational Quotes for struggle:
“The struggle alone pleases us, not the victory.” – Blaise Pascal
“Opportunity follows struggle. It follows effort. It follows hard work. It doesn’t come before.” – Shelby Steele
“Need and struggle are what excite and inspire us.” – William James
“Whatever the struggle, continue the climb. It may be only one step to the summit.” -Diane Westlake
“Struggle is the food from which change is made, and the best time to make the most of a struggle is when it’s right in front of your face.”
“Our duty is to encourage every one in his struggle to live up to his own highest idea, and strive at the same time to make the ideal as near as possible to the Truth.” –Swami Vivekananda
“If there is no struggle, there is no progress.”-Frederick Douglass
“Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” –Oprah Winfrey
“A constant struggle, a ceaseless battle to bring success from inhospitable surroundings, is the price of all great achievements.” – Orison Swett Marden