- Whatever happened, happened for the good. Whatever is happening, is happening for the good. Whatever will happen, will also happen for the good. Think and analyze what is been said above. It’s so true. Whatever happened in your life is already happened. Can you do anything about it. By thinking over what is already happened, do you see any difference happening by your thinking. It will only keep you engaged in that memory. As humans we are always getting engaged in thoughts about what already happened or what if going to happen. Just see, nothing of that is in your control. One is past and another is the future yet to happen. So what is in your hand is only the present. You can create what you want in the present. You can utilize the present to the fullest.
2. You have the right to work, but never to the fruit of work.
You have heard from your grand fathers ‘Karm karo, phal ki chinta mat karo’. Look at your life, as humans we are driven by results. We want results in everything we do. When you are doing something or working for something you are always focused on the end results. If you focus on the process and and your actions definitely you will have great results. Even if you don’t have results you will be happy and satisfied as you enjoyed the process. At the same time if you are focusing on the results, you make not be interested in the process and end results may be not as per your expectations. That leads you to upset and unhappiness. When you are working in a organization focusing on your efficient working process is always give you satisfaction rather than working for pleasing your boss. Just keep doing good deeds and don’t expect rewards.
3. Change is the law of the universe.
Only thing permanent in the world is CHANGE. Accept it. You were enjoying your child hood, it’s gone, you are growing old. Every time you are getting attached to some physical world just get present that nothing is permanent. Anything can vanish within no time. Get present to the law of universe. Summer is vanished by rains and rains are vanished by winter, it is the cycle of life. Enjoy every moment of life to the fullest.
4. The soul is neither born, and nor does it die
You as a soul is eternal. Soul can not die. It changes the body. Just like you change clothes the soul changes it’s body. Soul will never die. When a person dies people call as body, not even your name is called. You can notice that in day to day life. Till the time the breathing is on, people call you by name. The minute it is stopped they call you as body. Soul is just disappeared from that body. Body is the covering on the soul. Remember SOUL is you…You are ETERNAL.
5. You came empty handed, and you will leave empty handed.
“You came in this world empty handed, and you will leave empty handed. What is yours today belonged to someone else yesterday, and will belong to someone else tomorrow” – Shri Krishna
We live with attachment in materialistic world. We want to earn more money, property, vehicles businesses and many more. We forget that we can not take anything with us at the end of the journey of life. We leave everything to others. What will be remembered is the difference you made to this world & the people around you.
6. Lust, Anger & Greed pushes you to HELL
Kama, krodh and lobh have done no good to anyone in this world. With these behaviors one will be left alone and never satisfied in life.
7. Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.
You are what you think you are. Your thoughts creates who you are. When you say you are angry, you actually become angry. When you say you are happy, you actually become happy. Your thoughts creates you.