“Learn from the mistakes of others… you can’t live long enough to make them all yourselves!!” – Great thought by Chanakya.
It’s very much clear that we need to learn from mistakes of others. Every person is a teacher for us. Every person has a different lesson to teach. You should live with open mind and accept every lesson. Every moment is a class for us. By learning from other’s mistakes we can become a better human being and in business world we can become more successful.
Whenever you plan to succeed on some venture it is advised that you need to consult the person who is already succeeded in the same line of activity. Only he can guide you with the practical experiences and share you his knowledge. This can be your learning and time saver. His experience and the failures are your stepping stones for success. Always ask and learn from mistakes of others.
Meet many people with relevant experience and note down their views about the venture you would like to start, they will guide you with many things and also about how you need to handle the situations while working towards the success of the venture.
“Leadership is the capacity and will to rally men and women to a common purpose and the character which inspires confidence” – Bernard Montgomery, British Field Marshal
The natural leader will stand out. Leadership is an art which is learnt and practiced by successful people. You can become great leader by practicing the key behaviors of successful people. Once you decide to become a successful leader and start working on it, you will start developing the qualities required to build yourself.
Qualities of an excellent leader:
1) Taking Responsibility – Everyone wants to be powerful in this world, Just think for 5 minutes and recall the leaders you personally know/met/ seen. Understand and look into what they are doing and how they are behaving, I am sure they are taking responsibility in all the areas of their work. (Responsibility = power)
2) Communication skills – you need to have great communication skills and you should be able touch people’s lives by your words. Every good communicator is a great leader.
3) Creating subordinates – you need to create good, skillful subordinates to complete your targets of achievements. Everyone wants to work with a great leader.
….. Krishnna Tickare
1) An optimist who creates Businesses
2) A positive thinker who wants to convert his ideas into a real success
3) A great person who creates job opportunities to the society
4) A leader who can take risks to create and build successful businesses
5) A great guide/coach to his team members
6) Someone who can recognize the good efforts
7) A person who is always with a charm on his face and always wanting to put his best efforts in creating something great
8) A dedicated inspirer who wants to build a successful team
9) A great fighter who is ready to face any sort of hardships while building businesses
10) Someone the world respects for his work
11) A great mentor
* list out your ideas & expertise on paper
* Choose the best one to convert into success based on your confidence in-terms of you can do it.
* Find out expertise/consultants or someone who can guide you in the right direction.
* Make a plan – right from starting to the success of your business.
* Complete your legal requirements
* Start working on your plan step by step.
* Involve right people if required at the right place.
* Once you start working on the path, you will learn many new things which you have never come across.
* Even if you make mistake, keep putting efforts in the right direction, DON’T QUIT.
* You will get the desired results of success.
* It all depends on when you will feel as successful
Entrepreneurship is a spirit / Zeal to create something as a new entity or venture.
Every person thinks many times that he should have his own business, but because of some circumstances/situations many people remain in whatever they are doing and not able to move forward to start off.
you can think of getting into business world and start putting efforts in the right direction without leaving your present job, I am sure you will get results.
What you need to do to get into business?
1) An Idea
2) Ready to spare your time to convert your idea into success
3) Guidance from experts/consultants