Leadership is nothing but the action; there is a big difference between talking about doing something and actually doing. Many people push off the responsibility on to others because of which they cannot grow further. Dreaming of big things and creating big things are really of a different status.
In the corporate world people are grown to next level only by taking right decisions and actions. In society leaders are grown by taking actions to change the people’s lives.
1) Study the problem
2) Find out the solution
3) Prepare plan to solve the problem
4) Make a team to solve the problem
5) Take action
So take actions your world to make a difference in other people’s lives and the difference in the corporate world.
“Leadership is the capacity and will to rally men and women to a common purpose and the character which inspires confidence” – Bernard Montgomery, British Field Marshal
The natural leader will stand out. Leadership is an art which is learnt and practiced by successful people. You can become great leader by practicing the key behaviors of successful people. Once you decide to become a successful leader and start working on it, you will start developing the qualities required to build yourself.
Qualities of an excellent leader:
1) Taking Responsibility – Everyone wants to be powerful in this world, Just think for 5 minutes and recall the leaders you personally know/met/ seen. Understand and look into what they are doing and how they are behaving, I am sure they are taking responsibility in all the areas of their work. (Responsibility = power)
2) Communication skills – you need to have great communication skills and you should be able touch people’s lives by your words. Every good communicator is a great leader.
3) Creating subordinates – you need to create good, skillful subordinates to complete your targets of achievements. Everyone wants to work with a great leader.
….. Krishnna Tickare